Terms & Conditions Introduction These Terms & Conditions, together with any other information brought to your attention forms the bases of your contract with Travelodo Ltd (a company incorporated in England and Wales, with registered number 10860569. Suite 19, 205 Richmond Road, London, E8 8FF), hereafter, in these Booking Terms & Conditions, called “Travelodo”, “we” or “us”. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations and all services are accepted by Travelodo subject to these Booking Terms & Conditions.
In these Terms & Conditions references to “you” and “your” include the lead-named person on the confirmation and invoice (who must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking, however in some countries such as the USA, the lead-named person must be at least 21 at the time of booking) and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made. All passenger names on the travel documentation must be the same as per their passport details. Please note your booking is directly with Travelodo of FlyVue Ltd. In instance where a third party party provider has been used you will agree to their terms and it will apply for the relevant booking or service.
1. Some of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate Travelodo of FlyVue Ltd. is registered with ATOL NO.11015.
2. Financial Protection When you make purchases on your credit card that cost between £100 and £30,000, you benefit from an extra level of protection if the service is faulty and the company won’t fix it, or in case the business goes bust before delivering your goods. This credit card protection for purchases helps you get a full refund from your credit provider. Where you are booking each part of a tour, holiday or trip individually it is also recommended you take comprehensive travel insurance which includes the following cover; supplier failure, and scheduled airline failure. If one part of your trip is cancelled the credit card protection may only cover / refund the part of the cancelled trip, for full coverage you would require comprehensive travel insurance. Individually booked flight(s), accommodation, transport or other cannot rely on ABTA or ATOL protection.
3. Pricing and Accuracy We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices given are accurate, however occasionally minor errors occur we reserve the right to correct prices in such circumstances. We have no control or jurisdiction over prices charged locally for the same or similar service whether it be for the accommodation, transfer or other service and we will accept no responsibility or liability for differing prices. We do not accept responsibility for tourist taxes, resort fees or similar payable in resort. These additional costs may not be included in your package price and must be paid for by you and are subject to change at any time. We cannot accept responsibility for surcharges to cover increases in or caused by, but not limited to, the following: government action, currency exchange rates, transportation costs or local taxes. Pay at accommodation rates will change with currency rate changes we are unable to control this. Where you have booked a hotel with free cancellation you may be entitled to cancel accommodation booking and receive a full refund of all monies paid however you will not be entitled to refund on flight(s) or any booking fees. 3. Booking and Payment Flight payments if applicable are paid directly to the airline or authorised reseller by you our quoted price do not include booking fees or surcharge. Invoice is emailed after booking by the airline or authorised reseller. Accommodation if applicable is paid directly to Travelodo or to the directly to the provider or the authorised reseller we may have recommended. Invoice(s) are only issued after payment. Transport and transfers if applicable paid directly to the agency or provider by you. Invoice(s) is provided by the provider at time of payment. If we charge an assistance fee it is paid directly to us you at time of booking. Invoice is issued by Travelodo. All flight(s), accommodation and transport services will be subject to any relevant third party terms and condition and / or Travelodo’s. Please read all supplier terms in conjunction with ours before booking.
4. Your Contract & any fees is outlined in the final quotation. When the full payment for flight(s) and accommodation has been made, and issued a confirmation invoice, a binding contract between you and us comes into existence effective from that date. The Flight(s), accommodation and/or transfer supplier is then responsible for providing you with the service you have booked. The supplier information along with relevant instructions and contact details are provided within the travel documentation they will email.
5. Our Responsibility to You agent is solely on any accommodation, flights and or transfers booked directly with us. We have no liability for any of the flight(s), accommodation or transfer arrangements and in particular no liability for any illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind. As finder we cannot be held liable for any failing by the airline(s), accommodation, any authorised reseller(s) and or transport provider(s). If your flight or accommodation details are incorrect due our error we will pay the fee to correct.
6. Any claim for damages for injury, illness or death, arising from your flight(s) and stay in the accommodation or from your transfer, must be brought directly against the supplier and will be under the jurisdiction of the law of the country in which the accommodation or transfer company is based. For transfer bookings, it is your responsibility to be aware of the conditions of the service on arrival in resort and where applicable to re-confirm your booking usually at least 48 hours before departure. Failure to do so may result in a service not being provided and we will not be liable for additional costs or any losses you suffer (including for example missed flight(s)) due to your failure to follow the instructions or to allow sufficient time for your transfer journey. Reconfirmation, joining and pick-up instructions will be clearly detailed on your transfer travel document.
7. Important Notice in Respect of Limits on Liability As a travel broker, we have no liability to you for any dissatisfaction, loss of enjoyment, loss, injury or damage which results from your use of the flight(s), accommodation or transfers we have found.
8. Changes and/or Cancellation by Us It is unlikely we will have to make changes to your booking arrangements. We cannot control changes by airlines, accommodation providers or your transport providers. Whilst suppliers always endeavour to avoid changes and cancellations, they reserve the right to do so at any time. In the event that a supplier changes any aspect of your order you will need to contact them directly if it has a follow on effect to your accommodation or transport. Dependent on the individual supplier terms & conditions, you may be offered the option of alternative arrangements or full cancellation. If you have a transfer reservation that needs to be altered due to a change to your accommodation or flight, we will endeavour to assist you providing at least 24 hours notice can be given and the transfer supplier is able to confirm availability. Any differences in cost will be your responsibility to cover. Travelodo is not liable for any additional costs or for any loss charged to you to amend your travel arrangements, including flight(s) booked separately, due to the alteration to, or cancellation of, your accommodation or transfer by the supplier.
9. Travel Insurance We strongly recommend you and all members of your party have comprehensive insurance cover for the duration of your trip(s) and it is advisable that insurance is purchased at the time of booking to protect you against the possible loss of monies due to unforeseen cancellation. All policies should include full medical cover specific to the individual needs of each member of your party and the type of activities you and your party will be undertaking as part of your trip. As you are booking each part of your holiday individually it is crucial you have the following cover is part of your travel insurance “supplier failure” as well as “scheduled airline failure insurance”. We advice you choose to arrange your own insurance, ensure it provides adequate suitable cover. You are responsible for indemnifying us against losses caused by you.
10. Behaviour and Conduct Behaviour conducts; all guests are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of other guests. If in our opinion or in the opinion of any accommodation manager or any other person in authority, your behaviour or that of any member of your party is causing or is likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any other guests or any third party or damage to property, or to cause a delay or diversion to transportation, the suppliers reserve the right to terminate booking arrangements immediately. In the event of termination your party will usually be required to leave services immediately. The supplier will not have any further obligations to you and/or your party. No refunds for lost accommodation or any other service will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination. You and/or your party may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and will hold you and each member of your party jointly and / or individually liable for any damage or losses caused by you or any member of your party. Should you have any concerns or are troubled by persons sharing the same service you should immediately contact the relevant management of the service.
11. Complaints If a problem occurs whilst you are abroad, you must inform us and the relevant supplier, transfer, airline or hotel immediately. Should the matter not be resolved to your satisfaction, you should have local representative details on your travel documentation. Contact them immediately so that the matter can be put right. In the event that you have cause for complaint about our services please to us quoting our reference and giving all relevant information to;
205 Richmond Road
12. Travel Documents Providing your payment is successful and confirmed we will send you your travel vouchers. Please ensure that you check all of the details and immediately notify us of any inaccuracies or any other queries you have on receipt of the documentation.
13. Changes by You If you wish to change any part of your flight(s), accommodation and transfer arrangements after payment, you must inform the relevant supplier in writing or by email as soon as possible. This should be done by the person who made the booking. You may also contact Travelodo. Whilst we will do our best to assist and liaise, we cannot guarantee that the supplier will be able to meet your requested change. If the supplier is able to make the change, any charges will be payable by you and subject to their terms & conditions.
14. Cancellation by You and Charges If you or any other member of your party wishes to cancel your confirmed booking the person who made the booking must notify the us or the supplier in writing (we recommend Special Delivery to ensure that you cancellation notice reaches in good time) or by email as soon as possible. Your notice of cancellation usually will only take effect on the day it is received and cancellation charges may be applied from this date. Please note that we recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance to cover such charges as you may be able to claim back the cancellation fees if the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy.
15. Building and Resort Development From time to time general refurbishment within hotels is necessary to maintain standards. We cannot be held responsible for this.
16. Special Requests Must be made directly to the supplier either at time of booking or as soon as possible. We or supplier(s) are not under obligation to accept requests. All important request(s) must are communicated and agreed with the supplier before booking.
17. Law and Jurisdiction These Terms & Conditions and any contract to which they apply are governed in all respects by English Law. Any dispute, claim or other matter, which arises out of or in connection with your contract or booking, will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.
18. Terms and Conditions Amendments We reserve the right to amend, add or withdraw any of our booking terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
19. Data Protection For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are a data controller. In order to provide our services. Please note our services are limited to finding you flights, accommodation, transport. We also assist you with booking and any other guidance required by you within our remit. We may need to collect certain personal details from you. These will include, where applicable, the names and addresses of party members, credit/debit card or other payment details and special requirements. If we need any other personal details, we will inform you. We must pass on your personal details to the companies and organisations who need to know them so that Your travel arrangements can be provided (for example your airline, hotels, transport companies). The information may also be provided to security authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect the personal details you give us. Where your travel arrangements are to take place outside the (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may be limited. You are entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee to respond to this request. We may use your details in order to notify you of other offers and promotions, which might be of interest to you. Please inform us at the time of booking if you do not wish us to do so. Where any future offers are sent to you by email, we will always give you the opportunity to opt out and be removed from our mailing list. We will only deal with personal details you give us unless you agree otherwise.
20. Passports, Visas and Health Requirements It is your responsibility to check and fulfil the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own Doctor as applicable. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information, contact the UK Passport Office on 0300 222 0000 or visit www.gov.uk/browse/abroad/passports. Special conditions apply for travel to the USA and all passengers must have individual machine readable or biometric passport please check with the US embassy. For European holidays you should obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) prior to your departure. If you are a UK resident, you are entitled to reduced cost or sometimes free emergency medical treatment from state health care providers. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
You agree to reimburse us in relation to any fines or other losses which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
21. Flight(s) Please note that a flight described as may not necessarily be non-stop. All flight timings are provided by the airlines concerned and are guidelines only and subject to change due to air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational and maintenance requirements. We cannot be held liable if there is any change to a departure or arrival time previously given to you or shown on your ticket. When you receive your tickets and travel documents you should check them carefully as flight timings may have changed since you made your booking. You should also check for any errors, as the information on the ticket is deemed correct.
I agree to the terms outlined in this document.